Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Turkey Reprise


My first blog, and I am already issuing a correction.

Telling the boys from the girls with turkeys can sometimes be difficult. That said in my defense, let me get to the point: Corrigan is a BOY.

NEWS FLASH: TESTOSTERONE TOM AND CORRIGAN ARE ONE AND THE SAME TURKEY!

As I went through the digital shots of the turkeys that we took yesterday and today, it became apparent that the lovesick turkey who was romancing our window was obviously male. Look at him! Wattles, spread tail, beard. This is a handsome and seasonally inspired young male who is also dumb as a post when it comes to finding a 'live one'.

Isn't it obvious why the flock left him behind this morning. It all makes more sense. Those girls were sneaking out of the yard for a darn good reason.

Hope you enjoy the new photos!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! It's almost like Starwars... when Luke discovers that Darth Vader is his father.... what a twist!

    ReplyDelete