Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Night Tilapia


Is it any wonder that the best meals are sometimes the ones you don't plan. I had NO idea of what to cook tonight. I rushed into the kitchen at 5:30 with a plan to cook some frozen tilapia filets (fast and good).

I made the usual BIG salad, and then everything went morphing along as I checked the contents of the frig and crispers and pantry.

We dined elegantly on: Ginger Citrus Tilapia over brown rice (Schwan's frozen...awesome and fast). I created a coconut milk/citrus/curry sauce for the fish and rice..using a touch of cayenne pepper and turmeric. Our vegetable side was steamed green beans with dill and cilantro. This was such a good supper, and dessert was our homemade fruit salad!

We had to take pictures of the food tonight. Yum! Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that looks good! And the fish plate seals the deal!!!

    ReplyDelete